- Masters In Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- University Of Kerala, India
Internship and residency:
- St Vincent Hospital In Indianapolis
- Johns Hopkins University In Baltimore
Certifications and honors:
- Board Certified In Nephrology, Interventional Nephrology, And Internal Medicine
- Certified Clinical Specialist In Hypertension
- Chairman Of The Section Of Nephrology At Advocate Christ Medical Center And An Assistant Professor Of Medicine At University Of Illinois School Of Medicine In Chicago. He Also Serves As The Medical Director Of Dialysis Units In Mokena And Woodridge
- The Nani Southwest Nephrology Associates Practice Is Comprised Of Qualified And Experienced Nephrologists Who Provide Comprehensive Renal Care To The Community. We Are The Premier Nephrology Practice In The Southwest Corridor Of Chicago. Southwest Nephrology Associates Was Founded In 1977 For The Sole Purpose Of Providing High Quality, Full Spectrum Nephrology Care. This Website Is Intended To Introduce You To Our Physicians, Our Office Policies, And Our Staff In Order To Make Your Care As Efficient And Simple As Possible. We Encourage You To Contact Us Should You Have Any Questions Or Suggestions For Improving Our Services.
- Dr. Thomas received his medical school training at the University of Kerala, India. He completed his Internal medicine residency at St Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, where he was also the Chief Resident. He then went on to Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore and completed a Masters in Public Health and Nephrology Fellowship training. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Nephrology, Interventional Nephrology, and Internal Medicine. He is also a certified clinical specialist in Hypertension. His special interests include; Interventional Nephrology, Critical care Nephrology, Hypertension, Kidney transplantation and Dialysis. Dr. Thomas is the Chairman of the section of Nephrology at Advocate Christ Medical Center and an Assistant Professor of Medicine at University of Illinois School of Medicine in Chicago. He also serves as the medical director of dialysis units in Mokena and Woodridge.
- Interventional Nephrology, Critical care Nephrology, Hypertension, Kidney transplantation and Dialysis.