Find it Fast
Serving our patients
News and Events
Make a payment
Mail your payment to:
Nephrology Associates of Northern IL/IN
120 W. 22nd Street
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Pay by credit card:
please call, 866-785-3627 on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CST
Even though we are contracted with most insurance providers, it is best to confirm your coverage with your insurance company directly. NANI physician services are covered by both Medicare and Medicaid.
Questions about your bill
The most efficient way to get answers to your billing questions is to call our customer service specialists at the number below:
- For Illinois patients: 866-785-3627
- For Fort Wayne region patients: 866-785-3627
- For Northwest Indiana patients: 866-288-6264
Resources for Financial Assistance
Information about assistance for medical bills:
- Illinois residents can look into state assistance through their healthcare portal (Off-site link).
- Indiana residents can look into assistance from the National Kidney Foundation of Indiana at their financial assistance web page (Off-site link).
- Cook County residents can contact the Health and Hospitals System to learn about their County Care Medicaid program (Off-site link).
- DuPage County residents can contact Access DuPage (Off-site link) to learn about assistance they may offer.
Information about prescription drug assistance:
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance (Off-site link) works with patients who do not have prescription drug coverage to help find the right assistance program to fit their situation.
Information about Medicare:
- Visit Medicare Advantage Benefit (Off-site link) or call 866-307-3625.
- Visit National Kidney Assistance Fund’s (Off-site link) for information about additional resources available in Indiana and nationally.